Creature Girls: A Hands-On Field Journal in Another World

Very unique take on isekai genre and monster girls, nice worldbuilding, no pure virgin girls bullshit. It's too bad that judging by raws
second dude turns into some edgy incel goblin boss

Can someone please tell me where to read this or can a group begin scanlating it? This manga according to amazon has 6 volumes and I'm dying to read them. AAAAAAAAAHHHHH.

There is also another series that is also adapted to this series called "Oritsue Taishi no Isekai Cre Musu Survival Nisshi" which is a spinoff.

So far I've only been able to find 2 translated ones. There are about 48 Raw chapters, last updated 17 hours ago. For those wondering, you can read the 2 translated chapters with the nuclear codes @CarnalChocolate provided. Or just use your imagination for the right Tags.

18 chapters have been translated. you can see them just my looking up the english name. not sure if im allowed to mention other sites

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Gumak
this isn't completely accurate because
2nd guy does xxx the goblin girls (they all look decent), and enjoyed it

Fed-Kun's army
@theartist123
Thankyou very much
There were 4 volumes there about 24 chapters and damn shits getting real heated xd
But how do I know when the next volume will come out without cheking that ad infected site over and over?

For who hasn't read this manga yet it's very good for what it first looks like(scientifically motivated lenny) and Great for what it actually is.. i very recommend

Fed-Kun's army
Please support the author and buy the official english translations on your preferred ebook reader!

Fed-Kun's army
Volume 5 is available for pre-order on google play books right now!

up to 24.5 ch on other sites . a 10\10 manga . good plot . good sex . 0 magic . 10 logic . 10 true antagonist vs mc

Users who are viewing this thread