Creepy Cat - Vol. 2 Ch. 134 - Sleepwalking (2)

tysm for the translations! even though the chapters are just one page each, they are so great!! im very grateful you continue to translate and upload daily :)))

I'm impressed by anyone who can do something every day for so long.

Thanks for all the work! I love this goofy comic.

Yes, this series is shockingly good and interesting, Thank you lots for translating it !

you ain't translating shit, though. you're google translating the russian TL. shut up please

We're the ones who should be thanking you!! you're translations have personally brought me a lot of joy in this very anxious times. I'm always excited to see another page translated in this series.

Thank you so much for all your hard work. :)

@Makinami Why so hostile? Even google translating is still translating, which is more work than shitting on it for no reason. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Group Leader
@Makinami While I may be using google to get the words I am the one who puts in the effort to edit and typeset everything. Also I've now swapped over to using the original Japanese version so I do a lot more of actual translating. Due to the direct translating being very blunt I have to figure out the exact words to use, and in some cases scrap entire speech bubbles and figure out how a native English speaker would phrase it.

I'm curious as to why you hate on me for saying I translate using google? Are you a translator yourself and you think I am demeaning your work by saying that?

Users who are viewing this thread