Creepy Cat - Vol. 3 Ch. 230 - Resentment

>Oscar approaches her a while later, seemingly oblivious, trying to be friendly and helpful
>Secretly harbor a deep grudge towards him, but keep it a secret, pretending not to remember to watch him squirm

Ah yes, that is certainly a woman everyone should unconditionally root for. What the fuck, manga ?

@hife
It makes enough sense but I don't buy it. Flora's expression is not one of surprise or sudden remembrance. It's pure hate, with a gleeful smile. She planned this moment.
And I would again like to take a moment to remind you that this is the woman who invoked the elder gods to shrink a creepy cat she has already seen shrink on its own. Make no mistake. Flora is the villain of this story. Even Creepy Cat himself has yet to realize it.

Dex-chan lover
Holy fuck..... I don't think I've ever seen Flora this angry and upset before.
Congratulations Oscar, the bomb was ticking and you just snipped the wrong wire.
Creepy Cat's total victory is now complete.

@demomanowar I don't think she planned it. She probably thought it's better to act amicably, as if they weren't acquainted in the past, seeing that oscar acts in the same manner or might have forgotten about her. Then, from flora's pov, this guy suddenly brings back their hs memories as if what he has done to her hadn't happened (whatever that is that warrants this grudge from flora). Flora's mad because what transpired before obviously mattered to her a lot, and this guy doesn't either remember the damage he had done or was acting like it hadn't happened, despite being able to remember her as an old classmate. Flora's just mad now because it's only now that it's confirmed that he remembers her.

Users who are viewing this thread