Crimson Karma - Ch. 21

Aww I sense romance coming up but I hoped there wouldn't be any... Welp as long as Kasia will be happy.

@Krackers our first lady was the nice nurse girl ^-^ But yeah it'd be great to have... no scheming evil women. Especially romance-crazed scheming women. If she's just a political traitor I'll be ok, otherwise I'll riot

This is soooo good!!!! I love this, i love her, and all the hims.!!! Thank you for the updates!! Cant wait for more

Ohhhh, I love this story. Nothing about this is cliche. I’m so happy right now, and I don‘t even care if she’s trying to seduce the prince or not(cause I actually prefer no romance, just a knight doing his job would be more than enough for me). I’m really hoping that’s her real personality tho, don‘t bait me please

@fauna exactly it's just her vibes
toast: she's definitely a villain. her eyes when she looked at the 2nd prince dilated as opposed to them shrinking when looking at other people
poki: what do you mean her eyes dilated???? i didn't see them dilate??
fuslie: you know... it's just her vibes, yea?
michael: AW YEA IT'S JUST YOUR VIBES RIGHT? YEA, IT'S JUST YOUR VIBES. I TOTALLY GET IT
fed: wtf are your vibes?????????????
lily: silence

Dex-chan lover
Never thought I'd see a female bath scene so devoid of...titillation. If this had been a japanese serialization editor-san would probably have author-kun flayed alive right now.

🤣

Aggregator gang
Is it too much to hope that she's super les and smiled at the prospect of washing with the female knights and not about the prince being there? I so want a thirsty noble girl chasing after Kasia, even if nothing comes of it. Much better than her being a jealous bitch towards Kasia later on.

@Talestira i love how vibes lost them the game lul
lily: hmm.. i'm not sure...
fuslie: that's it i'm changing my mind - my vibes are never wrong

noooo she seemed so nice i hope she really isnt planning smth
thank you for translating!

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@DestinyFate
Nothing about this is cliche

I'd hate to break it to you but I am pretty sure shitty parent-King is a cliche by now. (the type of being the petty horny kind instead of the intelligent/ambitious scheming kind)

Users who are viewing this thread