Crimson Karma - Ch. 26

Their friendship is so sweet. I'm glad that Kasia has someone that she can rely on after her tumultuous life. Thanks for the translation, as always!

DO I SPOT OUR 2ND ML?? 👀👀I SEE U THERE PRETTY BOYYY and I think he's also the mage that almost killed "Kasia" with the explosion aka our enemyyyy

I take back what I said about this should not have romance. KASIA NEEDS TO FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL TREAT HER RIGHT AND LOVE HER FOREVER...

I have an inkling that new boy here will somehow eventually fall or get interested in our girl

@diiana

ooooh! thanks for the spoiler! ❤️❤️❤️ No wonder I don't feel like shipping her with the prince. Idk how their relationship will develop but there really is no spark.

Can't wait for some cute romantic scenes!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Dex-chan lover
our little kasia is just lonely she thought her closest friend was snatched by others.
On first I thought krone x kasia ship will sail faster than the prince x kasia ship... .which I dont mind either way. Well not after they friend/family zoned each other XD...

I just hope krone can make it alive after all this war. I dunno what to feel if he die.

Thank you sooo much for the translations!!

oh he s BAD bad i see
thank you for translating!!! and stay safe

I’m still waiting for all those jealous “knight” to take Kasia somewhere PRIVATE so she can beat them up

Double-page supporter
Manga is such a visual medium, you can tell who's the bad guys by just looking at how they are drawn. Weather they a scheming mastermind, a cold blooded killer, an arrogant prince, a corrupt official, they all have certain "looks" It's nice when a character breaks the mold with out the whole manga being about how this one character breaks the mold of expectations.

Users who are viewing this thread