Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

Did you guys forgot he killed entire Battalion worth of 300 men of 2nd prince army and you guys think the Kasia will betray the 2nd prince who treated commoners as a common people while the arch mage who treated them as bugs I mean gotta be honest with you his back story is very tragedy indeed and treated as a tool of the emperor

The thing I’m most afraid of when reading stories is the betrayal between those who can connect. ITS SO AAAGHHHHHH.

Aggregator gang
I really hope there is a bitter end to the relationship of these two. I don’t think I would be satisfied with him just switching sides. As a lifelong Gundam fan, I feel her betraying him could really help remind readers that wars are more complicated than good side vs bad side.

Unfortunately, I have read enough Korean webcomics to know that the most likely end is him switching sides and being strung along as the secondary ML for the remainder of the series. I do feel this one could be different though.

Dammit, writing this comment has reminded me of 0080 and now I am depressed despite not seeing it for over a decade.

nooo i don’t want ernon to hurt and i hope things will end well somehow even if it’s cliche. my heart can’t take it! i know there are like 20 chapters ahead now and i usually just continue reading them but i had to stop and comment here hoping that they won’t end up badly 😭

Is Etelle Enron's mom's name? There's no reason for him to blush hard at a woman's name he scribbled, unless it has some personal meaning to him.

Dex-chan lover
it is indeed sad that it is a mission

its such a cute sidestory

Group Leader
Aw man, i really dont wanna see the betrayal. Why did he have to be so pitiful, and like kasia so much?? Goddamn it

I hope she kills him. You guys don't understand that war is going on and no matter what circumstance he have he can wipe out army with 1 spell. It's like Japan would hesitate to assassinate nuke-san because he is too nice before detonating Hiroshima.

Man, It sucks that she's going to betray him as he's kinda cute lmao but what needs to be done shall be done. The fight will be a good one!

Users who are viewing this thread