Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

@Zeesnowflower2002 I was wondering about that too, at first I thought it was a necklace but it showed one of the twins having like a flame one on his chest too... Did you ever find out what they are?

Flirt to convert girl, flirt to convert! You don't need to betrary him if you can convert him to the 2nd prince's side!

Aggregator gang
Please please for the love of all that is holy please tell me Ernon is the ML

Ernon for ML!
Prince is ok and all, but ernon and Kasia have the cutest relationship ever
I will fight u on this

I REALLY HAD TO STOP READING MID-WAY JUST TO COMMENT AND EXPRESS HOW FRUSTRATED I AM BECAUSE WHEN ERNON FINDS OUT THE TRUTH, TRUTH’S GONNA HURT LIKE A MOTHA-EFFIN BIAAAATCH IM AGSJDKDLSLLSLSLSLDKFM

I’M GOING NUTS

i can already predict the sad outcomes for this

1.he learns the truth and is hurt then later on she either kills him, he kills himself or he is executed
2.he learns the truth and is hurt then later on she free's him from the duke and he wonders the world.
3.he learns the truth and is hurt then later he ether causes trouble for everyone and disappears or he kills the duke and disappears
4.he learns the truth and is hurt then later on ether tries to kill her or imprison her to witch he's ether crippled by the prince or killed

and finally, the one I hope happens is 5. he learns the truth and he helps her get back to the prince and she later frees him and they become allies/friends

Users who are viewing this thread