Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

Pretty sure enron is a massive yandere, probably influenced by his past experiences. Hopefully it doesn't end that way though

I ship them so badly 😭😭😭
Hope they can be together , ernon please change side

Any spoiler?
Cannot wait for the updates

Thanks for the massive update though 😍

I FCKING SHIP

brooooo he so cute, he be like "forever together" like a possessive mdfker then shy as shit when giving a name

im rlly gonna sail on this ship for now on, bye bye tasel :))))

got some spoiler (just some theories) (abt romance, although the story is not focused on romance, ngl)
some dude read chinese novel translation of this story up to ch. 106, its not sure whether the ernon is the ml but kasia and ernon be together up to ch. 106 i think yes?? Frankly, this seems like a reverse harem... OK someone got korean raws up to ch. 113, ernon and tasel fought, ernon and kasia fell of a cliff, my shoujo senses are tingling.

Actual Canon (confirmed, bruh) (You've been warned)
kasia and ernon kiss kiss fall in love, they also have an adoptive son lMAO, calm down me ok ok, tasel and alicia got together, haha no yuri :), frankly i shipped kasia and mikhail from the start, but they bestfriends bro, there's still alot of spoilers from this source so u go look for yourself, some got me confused. https://forum.novelupdates.com/threads/crimson-karma.103381/page-3

SHIT, fuck, if you... umm fuck, just dont look if you dont want spoiler
remember that guy who liked kasia from the 1st life? dude was infected with angst in the 2nd life (as well as tasel (LMAO rlly reverse harem here)), but he saw kasia happy with ernon and kermit sewerside(yknow wat i mean), then in the 3rd life, he remembered his 1st and 2nd life then got together with kasia. According to my understanding, tasel also liked kasia but boohoo he never got a chance, well, not shown?
Am I commiting crime

Regarding the ML. Read only if u wanna be spoiled.
I read that Ernon is the true ML and that the prince ends up with Alicia. Which I'm happy with since Ernon is super cute and frankly gets more screen time with her anyways so far.

Users who are viewing this thread