Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

Dex-chan lover
@Eclat123
If that's true, looks like I'm gonna have to drop this eventually. It's a shame, but judging from the comments, it seems like there's plenty of people that think psychopaths are cute? So at least someone will be happy about it, I guess.

@Elcat123

wait I thought the other brown hair auspicious huy that was the duke from a couple chapters ago was the killer from the past life and Enron was a person from this other world? yeaaaah the tyrant thing is in a lot of asian media. I also agree that this doesn’t need a ship. i don’t think he loves her honestly, probably just glad to have normal interactions? and then became obsessed with feeling normal.

someone's falling, huh. how sad.
also her acting skills are god-tier.

Dex-chan lover
conceal don't feel, don't let him know. and then he'll know~ (think about that line with Let it go tune)

also, I realize this is the same as "Crossing to the Future, It's Hard to be a Man" or at least the same vibes as later chapters in the novel. I really like boss characters that have respectful relationships and aren't some impossible assassin or doctor

SO CUTEEEE LET MY SHIP SAIL PLSS ❤️❤️❤️
(thanks for the chapters!!!)

Kasia the destroyer of hearts... But seriously though, i hope that they can bring Ernon to their side 😭

We got a blushing boi!!!!
Just make him an ally!!!
Then capture tagret count will go up to 4, we now got black, white, orange and brown!!! 🤣

i just want her to save him so he doesnt suffer more
thank you for translating and for the mass release!

Double-page supporter
I hope she doesn't betray him... I'ma cry if this magician is heartbroken. But also... he's a little intense... "Forever"! Roll it on back, boy.

Thanks for the uploads! <3

Users who are viewing this thread