Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

It hurts to know she has to betray Ernon. I hope he’s able to join Kasia/Estelle’s side safely.
Ernon is precious and deserves a lot of love.

@Quackquackquack
since it was killing me too, i went on novel updates and looked for the spoilers so here the endgame relationships! keep in mind this is from someone who translated some novel chapters so take this with a grain of salt:

Ernon is the ML! They have an adopted son and worry if their bluntness will affect his childhood but he turns out okay. he just wants to live up to his parents expectations but they tell him they'll support him no matter what, and he becomes a musician. it's the cutest thing ever ;-;

the second prince becomes emperor and he does fall in love with Kasia, but she rejects him. he doesn't take it too well and becomes a workaholic emperor, and Alicia ends up marrying him through a political marriage, but they eventually have a heart-to-heart and properly fall in love

now, this is for the sus dude from a few chapters back:
turns out that he's the dude that killed Kasia in her past life, and killed himself with poison after he killed her. there's a sudden turnaround for him near the end and he joins Tassel's army and becomes a trio with Kasia and Mikhail. he was also in love with her from the past life, but she rejects him this time. accepting it, he asks her, if they meet in their next life again, for her to look at him this time. she says yes. after, he stayed single and became a workaholic knight and eventually lost his vision from an injury. since he lost the will to live after seeing Kasia living happily and there's no place for a blind knight in a peaceful empire, he prepared his last will and drank poison again. his death was investigated but Kasia knows he committed suicide since he signed his last will as Luke Pereira/Sage Cahill. in the next life, they travel to Bangkok as coworkers, where he suddenly gets all his memories from the past 2 lives and then goes to speak to Kasia. Then they basically ditched their work and traveled for a year. So, Ernon's the ML but this dude is overall endgame??? makes no sense but I already got my happy ending with Ernon so I don't mind lol

Rif

AAAAAA HE'S BLUSHING SHSHBSKAKSHD MY WEE LITTLE HEART 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 thank you for the updates!!

Gosh I really want this ship to sail now! But I fear the existence of Princey over there. They always seem to end up with the princes in these stories. I hope it’s different this time because this current ship seems really cute!

I wonder how Ernon would feel when not only Kasia betrayed him but everything about her that he's fallen in live with was also a complete lie. Ngl that part reminds me of the manga The Wolf Lord's Lady. This is def gonna get angsty at some point and I don't think I am ready for it (;~;)

They're such cute couple !! but ernon should be 'fixed' a little bit since his mindset keeping her 'forever' its creepy and he should realize that uwu

I hope ernon can switch side since they treated him badly anyway :/

Then they can end up together!

Aahhhh I ship them so bad instead.

HAHAHAHHA ERNON JUST ADMIT IT U CARE ABOUT KASIA/ETELLE

i also hope somehow ernon switches sides bc he doesn’t seem happy on the duke’s side

awwwww i want them to end up together so bad
ernon looked kinda dark that one panel tho 😳
and AHAHA the stain at the back of his head LMAOOOO

Thanks for the mass release!!

Tbh, this is the first time she’s happy. More than her true master, she felt comfy and excited. I hope they can continue to be friends in the future.

The Mage really treasures her too. 🥺❤️

Ok ill feel hurt for you:

ERNON NOOOOO HE DOENST DESERVE THIS IM GONNA CRY NOOOOOOO PLS but like ik hes a murderer but ykno PLSSS NOOO IM SO HURT PLS NO DONT BETRAY HIM JUST TAKE HIM TO UR SIDE PLS IM GONNA CRY HES SO HAPPY WITH HER AND SHES SO HAPPY WITH HIM I HATE IT HERE GOODBYE

I hope it goes well in the end for those two after learning about her true identity even if at first he'll get mad and feel betrayed. I hope the author won't kill him too.

Ahhh yaSsss!

Thanks for the mass release it was awesome with a hint of hmmm.. A Little bit sadness in the end...

Users who are viewing this thread