Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

You know though I understand the importance of missions and loyalty I'm actually glad she's wavering right now. She spent the whole of her last life being obedient to the t and I think she deserves some willfulness. Also it seems like Ernon isn't a bad person despite the fact that he's killed so many of the prince's men (not because he's a bishounen). Because think about it, even the prince's side gets fired up and try to kill as many of their opponents as they can right? He's just doing the same. Also he might be being coerced into it...

Thank you so much for the chapters!!❤️ She is so cute! I hope he switched sides like someone said in the comments!

Double-page supporter
I'd never complain about the fact that we got a bulk upload of chapters... But I will complain about NOTHING FUCKING HAPPENING FOR THE PAST 7 CHAPTERS.

Dex-chan lover
of fucking COURSE they had to make him so fucking cute. but nooo they never end up with the cute guy huh. its always the prince. ;-;
i mean yeah i get it. at least at this current point in time even if he likes her his growing possessiveness aint going to be healthy in the long run

Aggregator gang
Ok, Enron is the true heroine. Hope he does not become a tragic one in the end.😭

Aggregator gang
Ima guess that he changes sides and they train together on the princes side

Dex-chan lover
wtf they cant be all bonding and lovey dovey and the perfect ship only to break my heart when the betrayal comes . And they are so similar, both being used as weapons of destruction in a war. Kasia used to be the same as him in regards to human lives, remember when she bomb a and those people were just a sacrifice to prevent more death
Thanks for the updates ❤

Thank you for the mass release! 🤩

I think Ernon is the perfect foil for Kasia because his situation is so similar to what hers used to be. Plus they bring out such cute sides for each other

Hmmm is this ship really sailing? 😃
Could anyone spoil me about it please? The possible betrayal might kill me otherwise 😢

girl forget the mission you dont owe the prince tbh just live your second life

Thank you for the mass release!!

Waiting/hoping for baby Ernon to find happiness (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

I wonder does ernon have some sort of curse or something that cause him not being able to betray the Duke? Like why didn't he leave those asshole who treats him like a prisoner he could totally kill the Duke and just hide somewhere safe..

Users who are viewing this thread