Crimson Karma - Ch. 46

their should be to 2 timelines from this descions where mc doesn't betray the mage and one were she does

ERNON 😭😭😭 please don't let him die please bring him to the other side 😭😭😭 i'm attached to him already 😭😭😭 who's the prince? i don't know him

Thanks for the mass update! I feel so bad for Ernon, I hope he doesn’t get hurt badly and joins the 2nd princes side soon so he can have a nice life free from his shackles.

Fed-Kun's army
I mean... she's already kinda betrayed him by lying and intentionally manipulating him... also where did that blood come from?!

Dex-chan lover
@skilodracus : He also keep his secrets, so clearly just hiding/lying isn't enough to warrant such consideration.

If anything the 'best case scenario' is for her to fulfill BOTH of her duties by freeing Ernon from whatever thing is keeping him there.
She'll both fulfill her duty as Ernon's mercenary by protecting him from the Duke, and the prince's knight by 'disabling' the enemy's biggest firepower.

Noooooo take him with you!! Also O.O "forever" is this man a yandere or just realll possessive? That was unexpected...

Thank you for the mass release <3

Yikes. I know he's cute and all, but he literally said he sees human lives as ants. Why is it that in kmanhwas cold blooded killers are always said to be cute and fluffy internally anyway? Like literally all these new kwebtoons with historical western settings are always going on loving guys who are always on killing sprees and justifying their actions with sappy backstories.

i feel sad because she will have to betray him eventually, the two are so cute together...
and ernon really needs someone to talk to and make him happy. he is not a bad person, but saddly he is used for bad things

He will feel so devastated after he finds out. I know she’ll eventually free him, but I wonder if their relationship will be the same after that...

I've already forgotten about the prince...just stay with Ernon lmao !!! It's going to be awful when the truth is revealed.

Dex-chan lover
Uhg. When will this Ernon arc be over? If the rest of the story is gonna be Kasia fawning over this jerkwad...

Users who are viewing this thread