Crimson Karma - Ch. 47

tysm for the chapter!

I SHIP KASIA WITH ERNON MORE THAN WITH THE PRINCE NOW! THIS SHIP IS TOO GOOD IM SORRY KASIA X PRINCE.

Honestly i ship them.
They both seem to have experienced similar things so they might be able to be a stone for each other. But that probably won't happen and she'll get together with the prince 😭

Aggregator gang
Here is my prediction since he put it on himself and doesn’t have many memories of back then. He is going to watch her learning magic and stuff and that’s going to remind him of his childhood and he is going to remember the spell he used and release it.

FKKKKK ERNON SWEET BB I HOPE YOU GET YOUR FREEDOM AND PAIR UP WITH OUR GIRL *SOBS*

ADL

Ihopehisheartdoesntbreakwhenhefoundsoutaboutkasiastrueidentitypleasehavehimbecomesuperhappyandallyhimselfwithourprincepleasepleasepleasehsisjddhudhddkdjdk

I SHIP THEM SO MUCH IT PHYSICALLY HURTS ME (T T). Ernon is such a sweetheart and the chemistry between him and Kasia is so flavourful I CAN'T--

oh boy im not looking forward to the day he finds out she's a spy. i'm already crying thinking of the heartbreak, like b lease he's been through so much and she's probably one of the few good things in his life and which makes him feel happy

Fed-Kun's army
I was a bit hesitant a couple of weeks ago when I knew that he is the ML and not the prince but now I'm sure that's good news. I like both characters but I think that she is better fit as the prince's right-hand person than his lover. Her and Ernon are so cute together. I've seen the latest raws and even after he found out that she was fooling him and that she is with the prince, he still asked about her and was concerned and acting cute

There was no romance tag tho

I mean, i dont wanna get my hope high for nothing. I decide to read this manhwa despite the consistency of myself only indulging to romance genre, since i love the MC, i dont mind anyway.

And whats with this all blushing huh ernon?

I don't think he's going to care that she's a spy for the prince. He already hates the side he's on and can't get away because of the spell

Dex-chan lover
if he's not the ML even after all of this then it'd just be a stab in the back

Users who are viewing this thread