Crimson Karma - Ch. 62

its up to you but yeah the amy lee in there does not have the best grammar, and if it were legit they would probably sound more professional than that

Don't Stop until you see an offical C&D order from a Judge or court otherwise assume fake and when you do get an order call said court to confirm its true if so comply and move on other wise keep going.

You guys assuming a non-English Author can write english perfectly?

Not defending her or anything because it seemed sus, and probably fake. But can't do English is a poor evidence of a troll.

For the translator, you guys should be cautious. Better safe than sorry.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for everything you’ve done up to now, even if that Amy Lee is a troll.

Hmm, not a fan of tappytoon. I don't like having to pay to read, especially not if I have to pay for each chapter. I always make sure to turn off my ad blocker for respectable official translation sites. There seem to be at least a few companies that have found effective ways of marketing online books in less restrictive ways. Prime examples being Webtoons.com, and Wuxiaworld. Probably, if they didn't exist, I wouldn't feel so frustrated with sites like Qidian international (Webnovel dot com) and tappytoon.

Every leading character is emotionally retarded how can no one understand their emotions wtf I don’t get it everyone seems so fucking damaged

Users who are viewing this thread