Crimson Karma - Ch. 69

Dex-chan lover
>Thinking a sword can't be part of the harem.

I see you haven't seen enough of the world, young grasshopper.

Dex-chan lover
The new headpriest is someone she has bonded to? Hmmm.... that blond girl maybe or that priest(?) who was also there when she first woke up?? Those are my guesses, because I can't think of anyone else suitable to be priest near her, or that's the twist: that it isn't someone you would think suitable for priesthood.
And what does the emperor collecting mages and setting up defences have to do with her suddenly talking about Ernon?

Thanks for the chapter!

Screen%20Shot%202016-05-25%20at%2010.21.08%20PM.png

The phrasing at the end is a bit weird. Kasia said that a boy brimming with mana was born 2 years ago. When Tulla asked where she heard about it from, she said "from said person". The only "person" mentioned at all here is the "boy brimming with mana". Kasia didn't say that someone told her this, just that this was a thing that was true. If what Kasia originally said originally meant that someone told her about the boy, and if Tulla asked her who she heard it from, then Kasia saying "from said person" would be redundant. The only "person" mentioned here is Ernon. Which means that Ernon has to be the boy. Which means Ernon is 2 years old. That... doesn't sound correct.

Fed-Kun's army
2020 must be THE darkest crimson karma then.
anyone else think about how sad her first life is? she's a refugee that lost her mother on a dangerous boat trip to find asylum, then kidnapped from a refugee camp to be put into a child soldier program, then made into a puppet of the government like... what the fuck...

Users who are viewing this thread