Crimson Karma - Ch. 75

Fed-Kun's army
Ernon bro I'm crying for you, hopefully he gets together with Kasia. Those two are cute together.

Fed-Kun's army
It's a little weird that he gave her his mom's name ...understandable since he liked his mom and was hanging to that memory but
knowing that he is the ML and he will eventually be romantically involved with her, it makes it weird that he calls the woman he loves by his mom's name...

Thanks for the chapter!! And man, I’m sorry to hear about the construction noise I hate it when that happens to me 😭

I just love this Ernon 😭😭😭💛💛

Thanks for ur hard work and I hope u can sleep well with All that noise 😂😂

Fed-Kun's army
@Wyzarka
I guess it wouldn't bother everyone in the same way but personally, it does bother me a bit. I knew someone who dated a guy who has the same name as her dad and it was awkward AF. It's a bit weird since I'm open minded and tolerant to extreme situations but sometimes the things that bother me are the small ones

Dex-chan lover
Excuse me, but...
am I seriously supposed to think there's nothing... interesting about a Master-Slave relationship between a dominant Kasia and a submissive Ernon?

@Firemorfox
Yeah I love me some Ernon but he needs to man up. He looks pitiful as he is now.

@Akera93
It's definitely creepy to call the woman you like by your mothers name but I think ernon gave her that name before he actually fell in love with her. He really did see kaisa as a mother figure before developing feelings for her.

I feel happy for Ernon. I know he won't be ML, but I'm glad he is having some of his demons sorted out.

Users who are viewing this thread