Crimson Karma - Ch. 75

Imagine everyone called him Kasia, but only Ernon allowed by her to use Etelle... in addition since she thought of him that way (that pet thungy) I wonder if Etelle will show her cute side to Ernon just like before (/////)

thank you for the chapter! THIS CHAPTER MADE ME SO SOFT LIKE GOD HOW CAN HE BE SO CUTE 🥺🥺🥺 and it's so touching when characters find smthh that they lost when they were younger and even more touching when the character they like gives it to them😭😭😭

Thank you so much for the chapter! The construction thingy, I feel u. 😭 My house is on a commercial street and I always deal with construction noises problem. 😭😭😭

When he gets all flustered? My heart!!

Thank you for translating this series!! I appreciate the effort to bring this to us.

He basically was lik “ugh I can’t stay mad at you” lol he tried

All the spoilers saying
ernon is the ML😭 I dont know how I feel about that. I definitely feel like there was a lot of character and relationship development to be had with the prince which feels neglected to me

@Snom thank you for the spoiler. I'm looking forward to the future chapters now!

@FeBriz I just assumed because ML usually ends up with those type of characters despite logic. I agree with your perspective of how the romance will go and I hope that it goes that way, because there's more chemistry that way <3

HE'S TOO CUTE
TOO CUTE
I LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

PLEASE DONT KILL ME WITH 2ND ML SYNDROME

Users who are viewing this thread