Crimson Karma

Group Leader
Damn, the last time a story had this much character development for a villain was in 776.

The lastest chapter.. Daamn who cuts onioon 😭 I wish the curse can be lifted and they will be live together

I love it! The story is moving and actually feels like the characters are developing and not just the same stagnant characters. There's action, definitely hints toward a possibly romance, a strong FL and ML, challenges, friendship, a bad guy you want to root for... I love it. Bucci Gang you all are awesome.

Fed-Kun's army
Calling it now, the curse isn't actually a real binding magic, instead it's all mental, a cruel lie impressed on a clueless child and illustrated with flashy but harmless gimmick of a brand.

Who cares about the 2 prince, I want her with the Archmage! he is a cinnamon roll and he is truly worried about her. I believe he won't be angry when he will discover about her true name and role. Ahhh, please, only for this once, can we have a ship like this???

Ernon is such a cutie 😤 i dont even care if he is the enemy, pls just give him a happy ending 😭

2nd Prince is loke a friend. A good friend. Their interactions doesn't feel lie a ship about to sail...
ERNON IS SO ADORBS...and can relate to her...

Ernonnnn he cares about her so much. He's gonna be so sad when he finds out she was a spyyyy

Double-page supporter
I wonder when we're gonna see that clear sword that's on the cover

Ugh my heart is bleeding!! Actually he might be happy to know she was a spy... at least he didn’t tie her down intentionally right?? I swear I’m going to die if I see them confront each other!! My heart is going to affect my eyes!!

Users who are viewing this thread