Crimson Karma

This is surprising good. was looking for a female lead that could fight. Not a lot of those out there. Not what I expected but the pacing isnt bad, focuses on character growth more then the plot which is fine. Wish it fleshed out the main character a bit more, like her thoughts on everything better and, showing some more fights, but atlas it does not. Still solid story and, I do wish to see more.

this is technically isekai right? Or is it reincarnation? or both?

also theres no tag indicating it

Dex-chan lover
Meh. Typical reverse harem stuff; sure, it's got an action heroine lead which is a bit different but all the guys are soooo friggin' generic for those manga. And, surprise, the author as usual completely mixes up everything ... it's Western fantasy but better not look too closely at food, clothes, behavior etc., the civil war plot - um, let's subtly mention mind control 17 times, I'm sure it's for no reason at all ... bla bla. Oh, also it has the old Korean "let's make it randomly way edgy" moments.

Overall I find this thoroughly average.
Which is a shame, since as others say there's so few mature kickass female lead manga (Azumi, Reiri ... Moribito ... few others I guess).

I loved it I can't wait for more Its a really unique Isekai and an absolute gem thanks you translation team!

U wonder if I'll be able to enjoy a chapter every day keep it up you guys and thank you so much for your hard work

I've decided not to look everyday for the new chapter. I dont want to expect for another chapter to come everyday. It really hurts just to wait and expect and expect. So I think its better to wait once a week so I can read a lot.

SGR

Double-page supporter
I pray there will be no romance, but... Korean, female MC, harem of handsome MLs... yeah - no hope :/

Gaaaahhhh what on earth did she see?? Why do I have a bad felling about this please don’t tell me the Queen is dead 😕 if she is she might be suspected by the second prince

my guess is shes either been dead for some time, or is nothing but skin and bone. god i still hate cliff hangers

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread