Crimson Karma

Excuse Archmage, there‘s this thing called privacy....... tbh Kasia probably doesn’t even care ( -_- )

Okay but archmage super pretty but
HOW LONG WAS HE WATCHING HER LMAO NDJSJSJDJDJJD Kasia doesn't care probably but lmAoOoOo did his senses just go, wait he tryna drown herself time to check on her

I think the oracle only mention the colour of the hair? And they mistaking it as the second prince? Because he is the only one who got dark hair in the family?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not totally clear on her death inn the opening, she was on her knees with a bastard gloating about having brought her down, then it seems like she breaks a poison pill in her mouth and that guy panics, I'm guessing he was just trying to humilate her and needed her alive but the suicide ruined his plans.

That part is fine but then there is the sfx for shoots fired all over the page, is possible that the pill spread gas in the whole area?

Captain Obvious here just to say I think that mc's going to become the next ruler,
If the sword is looking for a Master with machine like qualities who doesn't actually feel human greed and other emotions like most holy swords in these types of stories she fits the bill perfectly. The irony being that the emperor trying to kill his sons bought his own demise.

OKAY BUT
IS ANYONE SOFT FOR AIRHEADED MAGE MOMENT DJDJDJFNC HE CUTE AND HE DRY THAT KASIA HAIR

@VooXoo as far as i understood, that guy was from the same camp as her, so i asume he had a crush, maybe he wanted to show her that he won over her so she would notice him, just an assumpion. The shots would be him nilling everyone or something, i dont remember

Dex-chan lover
So because they grew up corrupted he thought that shooting her in the back and poiting at gun to her face was the right way to show superiority and make her fall for him? Wow.
The shoots fired after she collapsed help that theory, he was raging for having lost her, a pill of gas in her mouth doesn't explains that.

The theory about she being a illegitimate daughter of the emperor and the actual executor of the prophecy or being put in Kasia body from the sword because she would be the right ruler too to take control, incorruptible.

Anyway this is the usual phophecy paradox.
if the emperor didn't send the second son after the first that rebelled by using the mother as blackmail material said prince would probably have never rebelled because he was satisfated with his life.
maybe I missed the part where it was explained why the king choosen the youngest prince as his heir and therefore started all the problem, but I can only think of the 3rd one be picked for the role because the emperor wanted to rule for a longer time, he thought that choosing the youngest would get him it when the 2 other princes would be just fine with it and don't start some plot in the castle against him

Archmage is a hottie lolololol 😂😂😂 that is one cute reaction he did in the bathroom~

MC is a Mary Sue and ... Feel like the author's idea of a "strong" female lead is basically a man with girl parts. Makes the whole thing off-putting. The first few chapters were hard to read from the military inaccuracies alone. I mean, a Colonel, calling the shots like that? And one person storming a base? It would have been believable if her first life was set in a sci-fi universe or an alternate reality.

Users who are viewing this thread