Crimson Karma

I KNOW!!! FINALLY I KNOW WHO IS THE ML FANDOMMMMMMM!!!!
YESSSSSSSSS AHDFJNDKFCNISANFCKDJNC
IT'S THE ARCHMAGE!!!!!!
Ok, so I read some spoiler on Internet about the novel and YES, our cinnamon roll is the ML. Even this story is a reverse harem, the victims are the archmage, the 2 prince and the duke Cahill (the guy who killed her in the 1 life. She will be with the archmage and they will adopt a child. Kasia will turn down the 2 prince, who will marry Alicia and then he will be happy and in love with her. Duke Cahill will be with Kasia in their 3 life. In fact, they will be reicarnated both a 3 time, and they will be in war again. But after some time, they will retire and then they will live together.
Duke Cahill loves Kasia in every life.
I hope I'm not the only one who is so f*****g happy and excited
Sorry for the bad english

oh my baby archmage ernon T_T i hope he has a happy ending with kasia HES TOO PRECIOUS. THANK YOU BUCCI GANG

The betrayal must be hurts.. the facts that he knows she is a spy and yet still help her is making me sad T-T) thanks for the updatesss!

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Group Leader
Let me guess:
Kasia kills white haired blue shirt dude in the end, because that’s karma. Crimson because it’s probably gonna be bloody

Baby help the 2nd prince, free our Ernie and become the best queen ever <3
Also, f'ckin kill that bastard-lookalike >:/

Well so much for a strong female character. First major opponent and she goes weak-kneed and is rescued by two men. This episode really undermined here entire character development.

Users who are viewing this thread