Crimson Karma

There's no romance in the tags, yet here we are. 2 MLs, and I'm rooting for the second T.T

Can we not have a prince be the true ML every time? Or is it a rule that the highest status gets the girl? Or first come, first served?

@Ps02 I won't disagree that the story is Swiss cheese, but I really don't understand your point, nor your need to call everyone who disagrees with it underage. So far the mc hasn't really changed since the start of the story, but the side characters have brought intrigue for me, making kaisa's past almost meaningless to the plot, which I think is a good thing. I also don't understand why you read the first chapter of a story and then wrote 400 words about how much you disliked it for it's plot holes; most people follow the 3 chapter/episode rule, as in most stories, the first chapter is usually supported upon in the two following.
I don't really want to respond to your comment, but I also don't want people to feel obliged to reply to it if they decide to share their own thoughts on the story so far.

Why is this rated so high? It's not terrible, I'm enjoying it, but I certainly wouldn't have given it an 8.78

Thank you for the chapter! I hope the construction ends soon :(
Is there no one you can complain to? If the dust is bad enough that your dog got pneumonia...

Translator, if you leave bowls of water out in the rooms where the dust is bad, it should help depollute your air. Hope you stay healthy.

Your situation sounds like someone is doing their job wrong. To pollute the air to that degree in a residential area screams lawsuit to me

@Ps02 We get it, you have a self important ego who feels the need to always be right and chooses to belittle others to get a false sense of power. 👏👏👏

Users who are viewing this thread