Cross Account

Aggregator gang
I stop reading when he rejected the childhood friend...
Now I have a gaping hole in my chest.

Dex-chan lover
Cliche but better than the old one, wish every axed manga got this when strangely only a few do.

If it was realistic i would have chose the childhood friend but the main girl is great too.

What is it with these japanese authors who create these engaging stories, make me feel things AND then throw everything out the window : (
Story was good until it got axed by the publisher and forced to end early. Still worth a read.

8/10 just because it was axed!
if only there were 3 ,no 5 chapters more then it surely had been the 11/10
(sorry for bad english)

i shed tears,,

the first time i gave higher than 8/10 rating, it surely was a bit short but it's not axed imo, because it can't be prolong with a good story. (i've found many mangas that i came to hate because of sudden axed, but not this one).
Too bad for Mao, i supported you, but you could say that both of them have some things that tied them together and can't be separated. GL Mao! lol

i suggest it should be read all chapters at once.

Dex-chan lover
Reading all of this in one go, I didn't really get the feeling like it got axed, the pacing was good all the way through.
Also Mao should've won. Haven't been as dissappointed since Ichigo 100 %.

When its end like this, it made me remind of manga Mx0 .
Rushed end that make me want to (ノ`Д´)ノ彡┻━┻

Pretty average, it didn’t make me laugh, cry, or evoke any special feeling really, it did make me smile but the same can be said for a lot of others, at most an 8, a seven for me though,
hated that ending, omfg like really, she goes away to another country and then like he meets her and all that cliche shit, fucking hated it, abhorred it, fucking god, so cringe, barely even read that last chapter, only read the first and last page, couldn’t handle the cringe.

I think two parts that need to be improved:
1. conflict moment during Mao confession should be more imposing on anxiety, and I think some flashback compilation can make readers agree to Daichi's resolution.
2. Daichi after Nanoka's rejection should be more depressing. Daichi looks too easy to recover and realized something with no event trigger. that's too magical, knowing Daichi's only a regular, harmless boy.

but anyway, good story, good art and very good number of characters introduced. not too many, not too few.

This is so good. I want to read more because the epilogue is not enough. The relationship between Nanako and Daichi is so heartwarming and I'm sad that I can't read more on their relationship process. Totally love this manga, awesome work.

Users who are viewing this thread