Crossdressing Children

Dex-chan lover
You know just what kind of fetish this mangaka has when they take protag's penis and immediately give it back.

I can't believe I just read 7 chapters of this. LMAO no homo

So this manga is pretty much a hentai for female audiences only mhm maybe a minority of men who are intk this. I dont see a transgender thing. No a single boy or girl demand to change gender. There wasn't even the slightest mention of it. It actually showed how men would suffer and inferior of women if this hypothesis would become true. The male/fema l e ratio of birth would change.

I mean in the recent years we are beginning to see more females in the population of our current Era. It could be a possibility that women in a future would dominate cuz male population would be reduced. This is why we can see more aggressive women [dont look it in a bad aggressive]. It is like nature of human being is trying to balance it out. Each species always look to adapt and adjust to the new changes.

Yes a bit senxualize but don't we see all this time in regular shouted Mangas that are for teens but we see oversexualize girls that the male MC take advantage to "save" them.

From that POV I dont see anything wrong with having a female MC aka the school president to be there to save the boy and enjoy the view of the other boys. I just see it as allowing the reader to see how things would be if they just swap gender. Nothing wrong nor new. Just the change in gender but this is what we see in Mangas manhwas.

Why people hate this? is femdom and crossdressing, the best fetishes in the world not gonna lie

4mlw4h.gif

Users who are viewing this thread