Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 10

Thank you for the chapter
Also, bruhh wtf maids
That knights uniform isn’t for decoration 😡

pfffffffffffft the maid was going to loosen her up...with some help...and oils...man that prince has no awareness or foresight almost (most of the time i guess) of his reputation.

and she's such a cute girl, i can just see that he father instincts are suddenly going to appear out of nowhere...or i guess just protective?!

Dex-chan lover
@Koserpansi I can hardly blame him, poor guy has had his entire worldview tilted 90 degrees just by meeting someone as pure as her.

Hello, thank you for your work.

Just a bit of advice: for sfx and narration, dont use the same font as the one you use for the speech bubbles

Thank you for the hardwork! 🙏🏻

*did the maid applied oil on Sahara's assuming she's a prince fck buddy? lmao what a disrespect for the war hero 🤧

Thank you for translating and taking over this series. You’re doing really well!!! ❤️❤️❤️

Thankfully Maid Lily didn't receive a fatal kick. I am sure Sahara hold her kick unconsciously.

This Oblivious Prince, someone should kick him! The Butler is also at fault! Kick him too! He also assume Sahara is the playboy prince's next "night partner"!

@Superjewel thankfully for Maid Lily, Sahara is pure innocent lady that didn't realize the insinuation of the action and the lingerie put on by the maid.

The low-key roasting continues.

Poor Prince, I'm starting to pity him, everyone expects the worst from him the one time he's actually trying to be a good person 🤣
I mean, it speaks volumes for how objectively bad he used to be, but we've only seen him stumbling and fumbling since he met Sahara.

Sahara being the most innocently oblivious idiot certainly isn't helping 😂
Gosh this series is making me laugh so much, even if it shouldn't 🤣

This Prince! He’s truly out of his depth ain’t he? However, did he just forget how much of a f*ckboi he’s been that him bringing a woman to his palace can be misinterpreted? He didn’t even properly introduce her to his staff. Sigh.

This chapter is so funny and naughty 🤣

Thanks so much for continuing the translations! Love the current font more 💯 i think you can keep the name of the room as is, and i dont mind if you dont redo the sfx 😁 maybe you can just leave a small note? 😊 you're already really doing us a lot of favor with the amazing translations. Kekek, thank you so much 😘

Users who are viewing this thread