Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 11

Thanks for your hard work!

Man, that dress is not it. I wouldn’t call it ugly but I think I want to lol

Holly shit. I think that was the most smug action a sibling of a main character ever did. But I cant say I hate it xddd

Thank you so much for translating this! <3

And btw... The dress and necklace don't actually go well together... looks quite misplaced? Haha

This comic is stupid
This comic is stupid
This comic is stupid

My brain keeps telling me that but I keep reading it

I wish she was a tall muscling lady.
I wish she had a body of my favorite trainer goddess sandy sklar.
I wish I can see her shoulder muscles and biceps through her fitted dress.

This is comic is shit for introducing a trope but having no balls to follow through with it.

She looks like a sheltered princess instead of a war god. I absolutely hate this but I hate myself enough to continue reading this crap.

The brother sister relationship is very cute and honest and I love it.

Aggregator gang
that dress is... uh... also the head jewels don't really match with it... I'm also not a fan of the fact that this lady who's been on the battlefield for years apparently has no scars, no tan (though ok she was in the north I guess), no muscles???

Aggregator gang
Lol, these girl's lips are like in permanent duck face. Think I'm just gonna have to force myself to stop reading this. It's not gonna get any better. I'd blame it on the fact that it's technically smut but... I've seen female leads with more depth in hentai than this. Oh wells, can't win them all I guess.

Thanks for continuing the series even though it’s a cringe!
Happy if you don’t redraw the sfx and just add notes about what they are. Saves time, doesn’t subtract from the final outcome 👌

PFFFFT hahahaha yeah he got one upped by his sister, but he gotta exploit it by making her be engaged to him affer this. He is so the son of that impulsive emperor.

Most likely going to be a rumour on the end..

Users who are viewing this thread