Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 8

aw thank you for translating so far! I really liked this series, I hope someone can pick it up soon!

awww noooo 😢
but thank you for all your hard work up till this point, I hope to see this picked up 😩

I’m so sad, it’s a bit slow but a I really good series I hope someone picked this up

I’m not really sure i like the FL. She’s a pushover with the prince. That kind of patriotism and loyalty kinda push the romance flat. It’s like the prince can do no wrong and that doesn’t sit well with me. i guess this just as good time as any to drop the series since the translators are dropping too.

Fed-Kun's army
Rofl, only 5 chapters to go till caught up and already dropping it to lack of interest. Can't say I blame them though. FL is just... not good.

I like how strong she is but, her IQ level is in the negatives. Just makes her character feel flat and all her interactions with authority fill you with anxiety like her friend mentioned.

Also personally don't care for the art. The way they drew all the women's lips just looks super weird and out of place imo. Oh wells.

Double-page supporter
you know what fair enough @ scanlation team. the FL's lack of.... idk common sense or awareness is coming off as muddle-headed. her interactions with the prince are also very one-sided and their relationship is also skewed. this is a pretty long preamble to the main drama i suspect will take place.

i also dislike the art. it feels unpolished (perhaps they need a colorist) and the lips... those lips creep me tf out

thanks for the hard work thus far~

Thank you for the chapters. I hope someone picks this up. It's refreshing to see an honorable prince and I'd love to see her growth.

bruv why is she thin as a stick..... that is scary
anyway, she’s quite uninteresting... if ever she changes, that’s something that might be beneficial but oh well this is a-okay.

Thanks for working on this, scans team

damn, really liked that series so its sad that youll drop it. others may find the fl weird, bur you have to think about, that she is a girl that was born in the war and lived her whole live during it and fighting. fighting for a king she never new and idealizing him etc. Additionally i believe they mentioned that she was (part) barbarian herself, so probably a product of a barbarian raping a woman of the kingdom, which lead her to beeing raised without much love (if she even was raised at all by someone and not just abandoned after birth). furthermore, the way she is right now allows for quite a bit of character development if thr crown prince treats her nicely (and no, that he liked to jerk arround with most of the people arround him doesnt mean he also would do it with his (beloved) waifu-to-be.

Nooo 😞 I mean it’s not the most interesting manhwa so far but it looks pretty nice... I like especially the art (even if her body is totally unrealistic). I hope someone picks this up

Users who are viewing this thread