Crows Like Shiny Things - Ch. 9

???? huh what

the mc's loyalty is a tad too extreme imo. and the prince....... no words

keep reading this because the plot is interesting. glad you picked it up:) thank you

Bastard, keep your filthy mouth to yourself, you might give sahara one of your STDs

@shionlee

To be fair, now we know the reason of her fanatic worship. Combine that with grudge she had against the norskans (pun intended) and we get the picture)

thanks for the translation. THAT PRINCE BETTER KEEP HIS BITS TO HIMSELF OR I WILL TAKE A SYRINGE FULL OF FILLER SHOVE IT UP SCHLONG.

.....If someone who im not even together with, kisses me without saying anything I wouldve slapped them. That fuggin playboy kissing girls without permission. Sigh... Anyways, thanks for the translations! Its rlly good!

Dex-chan lover
You just need change Font, and all better. Your translation already good.
Too bad that I lost interest because MC is too loyal, and it's made her looks creepy. I even read just halfway in this chapter.
Well... good luck for people who read this.

The translation is really good. Maybe try to match the font to the previous one? Thankyou

Dex-chan lover
Aw, it's fine! She'll be in love with the playboy prince as he woos her!

ya, the prince is a schmuk but like the mc - wondering where the story is going to go, there's a lot of directions they could go

and thank you for picking up the translations!

the actual translation is easy to read, however the font not so much.

I wish only death for the font known as Comic Sans.

This piece a $#it shouldnt even go close to herrrr. GAHH I hate men lyk himm!! THAT right there is considered sexual harassment 🙄🙄

Double-page supporter
Thank you for the translation!

Her patriotism is very scary... but I'm sticking around bc I'm curious about how this is ~smut~

Great translation! Agree with other comments about font change if possible, but it was a easy translation to read through.

I really like the fact that the MC isn’t just swooning for the ML already, but has her own distinct goals and is focused on that. Hopefully that continues to be the case even though he’s already making moves (rolls eyes).

Users who are viewing this thread