Crows Like Shiny Things

just wanted to mention sum else-
how can't she handle simple situations without the ml saving her but can weild a big ass sword bigger than her- and eat an eyeball
and also her bodys so frial and skinny so like how can she even hold that sword in the first place ? :_)

yup, just another damsel in distress disguised as a strong knight so the ml can have the classic 'she's not like other girls' vibe

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this is trash lol. The art itself already made me wince (stick thin woman who supposedly can slice anything bigger than her like hot knife through butter, and an almost charicature of a manly man). Then I looked at the chapters. Tiny, petite woman who's stupidly OP for someone with her physique is quick to jump on that royal d*ck. And despite her strengths (physical and otherwise), she's helpless unless the man attached to that royal d*ck rescues her. Oh the poor thing! I suppose it's good if you think of this title as p0rn with a story lol. Not like the smut is that good either.

the mcs are somehow formed like the ones of "light and shadow" but w a cheap twist and different setting etc and why the smut tag tho..

The art is great but the story is so meh. Deadass makes it seems like all she amounts to is her looks and that’s such a cliche ://

I just hope sahara isnt hurt too badly :(( she's very naive because of her circumstances.

Did anyone notice how weird her boobs looked from the side, it looked like they are supper saggy, i guess the artist doesnt realize that a breast is completely connected to a chest and not just the upper part, otherwise the story isnts the most original but its okay

I wish she could just go back to the north. She is more badass there. Will continue to read just bec I want to see how the playboy prince will change.

This is cuter than I thought it would be...though based on other comments I see that it will eventually head to smut territory...

Users who are viewing this thread