Crows Like Shiny Things

Meh, story is mediocre for me and I can't take the MC seriously with arms so thin like that. It's unbelievable that she can even swing a sword with a stature like hers.

Looking at this cover...I want to clean my screen where their noses are...why is there that black dot???

I'm sorry to tell you this but the ml looks like an actual giraffe... but without a neck. I'm so sorry. TT

@Jeonlal you mean these past years. I remember how things were way back when I was in high school and oh boy, the criticism wasn't even 10% as bad as it is now. Usually, it was just constructive criticism and polite opinions with good reasons backing them up. Nowadays it seems like 70% of the comments are just hate and nothing more. It's kinda sad to see it and a reason why I try to avoid the comment sections and most forums as much as possible.

@Jeonlal Right? It gets especially annoying with romance stories because of the whole “consent” hype (don’t get me wrong, consent is important, I just don’t really think about it while I’m reading) and age gaps. At times I want to scream “it’s just a story! A fantasy! Got little to nothing to do with real life!”

I just discovered this and BA BAM my heart at the sight of the Ml, people he is a hot silver haired dude

Users who are viewing this thread