Crush of a Lifetime

LMAOOO U GOT NO CHANCE AT ALL BRUH. YOU'RE JUST THERE FOR THE JEALOUSY PLOT. I PITY SECOND MALE LEADS SM tries to hold back tears thank you for the releases!

RSD

does anyone else think the whole gym clothes thing when he didn't even have gym class was a little creepy? what was he gonna do with her clothes???

I’m usually all for sml but this one is getting on my nerves 😒 mostly because I ship the main couple way too much lol

@RSD oh no you're right. It was totally creepy but thats just how boys act and it's kind of obvious how the author accepts that as reality. But again, totally disgusting

OMG Thank you soooo much Translator-nim.2 chapters update yay!!!!! and I'm so happy to see Jealous Kisung 💕my ship is sailing yay.And Don't worry Jaehwi .You have me lol

RSD

@Mai_loves_icecream it looks like hyeji isn't giving him any attention and has no plans to which i am so happy about honestly. i can't get behind him at all. i prefer kisung a LOT more even before blondie decided to be super creepy.

Fed-Kun's army
So going by the cover this is the classic boring shoujo love triangle? Can't be bothered to read stories with those anymore
Tho the description doesn't mention it

Aggregator gang
@WhiteEkans if it makes any difference, the 2nd ML has no chance whatsoever. So far the FL isn't even slightly swayed, her head's full of the 1st ML.

The synopsis seems dumb as hell, but ig they gotta do what they gotta do to make the plot fit lmfao

Double-page supporter
This manhwa just shot up into my top tier list of shoujo stuff

You'll def fell in love with the main pairing. Hyeji is a good mc and kisung is way too good of an ml. Just date already!

the way this became one of my favourite fluff manhwas ..... the characters are all so cute and lovable in their own rights !! her friends are a+ and hyesung (hyeji + kisung ha) are just !! so cute please

Users who are viewing this thread