Cultivator Against Hero Society

Fed-Kun's army
okey wow this is amazing. i'm usually very sceptical against Chinese works due to them being trash 99% of the time, though gave it a chance for its high rating and comments.
this a gem

@Darkmint13 That is what this feels like. Which could honestly make a cool premise if it wasn't trying to be a wish fulfillment power fantasy.

Anyway, if you've read any wuxia before then you know the deal. No communications, mc is op, and everyone's iq has been dropped to 0. They are literally all so brain dead. People might try and relate this OPM because of the superheroes in it, but its not nearly as endearing or coherent. This mc is no Saitama.

Hmm im not sure why mangakakalot has 50 chapters and this one has 30 chapters

Nvm its a trash translation

1. op mc but not for getting a harem just funny
2. crackhead power rangers
3. crackhead power rangers

Well I've read only the first 4 chapters in so I might be wrong about this but I feel like they are SEVERELY underpowering the superheroes in this manhua I mean sure the cultivator might decimate a large portion of the Superhero community if they have reached a high enough cultivation level. (maybe some cringe named level like "Heavenly God Emperor")

But even the strongest of any cultivator rank would be annihilated by the true powerhouses of the DC and Marvel universes. Keep in mind I don't mean the main cast of those universes but the lesser known and usually a lot powerful reality warpers and universe enders that could easily wipe them out of existence with a single thought, like Specter and maybe the Endless in DC or Franklin Richards and the Asgardian gods with their weird magic. Don't forget Thanos with all the infinity stones that could snap them out of existence

Some OP versions of Superman would be able to pummel a cultivator to death and I doubt cultivators would be able to do much against world eaters like Galactus and they wouldn't be able to fatally injure Ego unless they knew his weaknesses.

Staff
Super Moderator
Comedy masterpiece

@edy4g it was later shown that he himself is one of the strongest in his world and is over 1000 years old, so no, not really ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not saying this is perfect, FAR FROM IT. But as a parody and comedy manhua, it's fucking brilliant. The art is definitely a huge plus too. There's so much to say but I'm not linguistic enough to put it into words lol

if anyone doubts this it’s not a normal manga it’s 100% comedy shit like one punch man in a different way

Stopped right at the most crucial point, damn it. I want to read next chapter please 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I want to see how that gundam is wrecked by our immortal cultivator

This parody is hilarious.

Arrogant superheroes who attack without talking, sensationalist media drumming up conflict for views

Group Leader
@edy4g That's arguable. In most of the cases you're right. But it depends on what novel\manhua you're using to measure a Cultivator's power.

That giant swordsman vs giant mecha battle was nuts, really didn't expect it from this work!

@edy4g

I agree with you for the most part for beings like eternity, the Beyonder, the presence, cosmic armor superman, lucifer morning star etc since most cultivating stories stop at 4-10 dimensional. Still, I've seen a few where the cultivators make infinite-dimensional conceptual structures look like nothing.

御剑术 = Sword Drive Art (art of driving a sword) but google calls it Swordsmanship.

Up to chapter 54 on isekaiscans. Just search up Cultivator Against Hero Society

Users who are viewing this thread