Curves of Her and Me - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Isn't soju normally drunken in smaller glasses? So why was there a full glass of it? (Genuinely asking cause I don't drink lolol)

Thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
Pink hair need to stay away. Its clear that team leader is not interested in her and that its a one sided crush

Dang, I guess she did write that letter that started everything. Also, @gold_0 it's probably a big bottle to pour into smaller glasses for the entire table since there are multiple people. People can also get a big bottle to pour into a small shot glass to portion out their consumption if they're enjoying a meal by themselves.

Dex-chan lover
Dang, I guess she did write that letter that started everything. Also, @gold_0 it's probably a big bottle to pour into smaller glasses for the entire table since there are multiple people. People can also get a big bottle to pour into a small shot glass to portion out their consumption if they're enjoying a meal by themselves.
Saem-Lee drank out of a water cup sized glass, though. Like, I know people normally drink out of shot glasses, and there was even one in front of her, so that's where my confusion lies mostly. I'd understand if it were a bottle used to portion out the soju, but nah it was just a regular ol' glass full of it

Dex-chan lover
thank you for the chapter, that was an unexpectedly close call with the previous ending on their communication/misunderstanding drama being resolved so quickly at a nearly unsettling pace I was worried we were going to miss out on this staple part of their just gals being palsing.... the whole uselessness induced self doubting bottom being not a telepath zoned while team leader keeps getting sidetracked away from her internussy and is unable to clarify things with her. Thank goodness for interrupting office peons. If there's one thing I've learned from Kana and Hitomi these two could easily stretch a misunderstanding like this one out for another 30 chapters easy.

Dex-chan lover
Tch shut up pink haired woman, you're in their way. Thank you for the translation

Isn't soju normally drunken in smaller glasses? So why was there a full glass of it? (Genuinely asking cause I don't drink lolol)

Thanks for the chapter!!
Usually you have shots but mixing it and doing punishment drinks or heavy drinking games is also common. Also it's just a Korean trope as you'd definitely recognize soju before swallowing more than a shot's worth.

Users who are viewing this thread