Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 4 - The You on the Other Side of the Window

Aggregator gang
As a crowded city dweller, doing it without closing curtains is unimaginable. :worry:

there's missing context in the manga version.

in the novel, hikari actually moved rooms to her sister's a few years ago because her sister's room was bigger. thus, she no longer lived in the room across from her childhood friend.

thus, her childhood friend is used to not having her on the other side of the window anymore (explains why he didnt check 💀💀💀)

however, she just moved back into her old room (so that she could look at him lmao) and was quietly reminiscing their past and thinking about how to casually tell him that she moved back into her old room. unfortunately, while looking at his figure through the curtains...

Yeah attempting to seduce your childhood friend when they're in a aroused state is a viable, but very risky move. In the case of failure, it could completely shatter their relationship beyond repair. However the manga is the wholesome type, so absolutely no chance FL will go with the seduction method :smugnako:
isn't the author known for writing messy drama?

Dex-chan lover
Forgot to clarify that I didn't bother checking author's past works. Woopsss
I just checked the author's list here. Same guy who did the Boring Girlfriend stuff.

This is my favorite of those (because these were the two I shipped in the original):
Saenai Kanojo (Heroine) no Sodatekata - Koisuru Metronome

And on MAL it has this, so yeah he's involved in messy and often painful stuff.
"He is the original scenario writer for the visual novel of White Album 2."

Users who are viewing this thread