Imasara desu ga, Osananajimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimaimashita - Ch. 19 - The Worst Morning In History

Dex-chan lover
JFC GIRL. ENOUGH MIND GAMES. JUST TALK. YOU DON'T NEED TO BAIT NOR JERK HIM AROUND. HE ISN'T A TROUT. HE IS YOUR (ALREADY) BOYFRIEND WHO LOVES YOU VERY MUCH.

WHY IS THIS SO F**KING HARD TO UNDERSTAND?????

Fed-Kun's army
Guys what’s wrong with the comment section?? I mean the way she behaved is absolutely normal, if a close friend of yours suddenly refuse to hang out with you, what would you feel, i know angry is a no-no, but that’s human, and i like that part about her, i mean if she couldn’t keep up like that, she might end up in tears, don’t you see she put her face away?

Dex-chan lover
Guys what’s wrong with the comment section?? I mean the way she behaved is absolutely normal, if a close friend of yours suddenly refuse to hang out with you, what would you feel, i know angry is a no-no, but that’s human, and i like that part about her, i mean if she couldn’t keep up like that, she might end up in tears, don’t you see she put her face away?
give them some slack, they never talk to girl. i am never talk to girl and i can tell

Dex-chan lover
Yeah i think the internal monologue's throwin people off, she's just being a little pouty here because he was pulling back and it upset her. Sometimes when people get hurt like this they say things they don't mean and can act rudely. It doesn't make it okay, but it's definitely not to the level of purposeful manipulation or really anything that harmful. Yes, ideally more healthy communication is preferred, but when you look at what's actually being said instead, like from how he'd see it, she's only really being a little short with him.

Though, I wonder how much detail's there that's difficult to intuit in english with tone and politeness. I'd be interested in some sorta language breakdown to pick apart this scene. This chapter's really dense with words, so it must've been a real pain, but the translators did a really good job here! The typesetting too really helps to sell the tone of the words

Dex-chan lover
She's stupid not because she is distraught about it. He refused the invitation, then did a 180 when he saw the mood she was in because of it. She felt like he was reluctantly going, that she was guilt-tripping him into going. She thought that she should say it's all ok and that he shouldn't have to go, but she wanted to go with him so badly that after she realized what being a pouty girlfriend does to him, she kept it up as act. Her guilt clouds her so much she couldn't even begin to actually think about why he's doing this 180 in the first place - he just cares about her feelings that much.

Basically, that entire monologue is just her going "nonono I'm not like this I'm not an annoying sulking girlfriend why am I acting like this?" When in fact she's keeping being pouty (against her will) just because it makes him dote on her. It's a very endearing kind of stupid.

Last edited:
Contributor
this situation is so real lmao. no matter how much rational you should be after getting upset, you end up letting it seep through your words. she's aware, but she can't even control it since she's probably using all of her energy not to cry at his words (it's not helping that she's getting more frustrated with her attitude).

it'll probably help a lot if she just communicated why she's feeling upset but like, she'd have to say it was because of her fantasies with him, and her feelings for him 💀 and girlie can't even confess so...
she needs to help herself since this is a recipe for disaster. maybe one day she'll finally communicate and feels safe enough to divulge her feelings so there'll be less arguments when they finally start their relationship🙏 one can only hope...

thanks for the scanlation!!

She's stupid not because she is distraught about it. He refused the invitation, then did a 180 when he saw the mood she was in because of it. She felt like he was reluctantly going, that she was guilt-tripping him into going. She thought that she should say it's all ok and that he shouldn't have to go, but she wanted to go with him so badly that after she realized what being a pouty girlfriend does to him, she kept it up as act. Her guilt clouds her so much she couldn't even begin to actually think about why he's doing this 180 in the first place - he just cares about her feelings that much.

Basically, that entire monologue is just her going "nonono I'm not like this I'm not an annoying sulking girlfriend why am I acting like this?" When in fact she's keeping being pouty (against her will) just because it makes him dote on her. It's a very endearing kind of stupid.
I don’t think that’s it at all. She’s just pissed off, and accidentally letting it out through her words.

I think considering the fact that she’s trying to end the conversation at first is kind of proof that she isn’t trying to be malicious. She’s being a jerk, cause she’s pissed and a teenager. You know, stupid teenagers with pent up angst and aggression and what-not. Y’know what I mean?

Dex-chan lover
You know, this really is starting to look like the author is making a documentary on how girls overthink romance. Every chapter has her conjuring up some grand plan to push their relationship forward but it ultimately backfires because of too much planning and not enough actual communication.
And if you really look into it, the author is also going some lengths to omit the guy's perspective. We don't even have concrete evidence of who he has a crush on, as odd as that may sound.

Users who are viewing this thread