Custom Theme Changed Itself?

Dex-chan lover
For some reason sometime between yesterday and early morning today my Custom theme suddenly changed the color for unread chapters.
As far as I can tell it is the only thing that got changed in my theme but since I didn't actually write down all the hex codes I can't be sure.
But on top of that the only color that matches what it looks like now in the settings that changes it also changes the entire chapter box and the side bar on the left.
So was the Accent changed like this on purpose or is this something I can fix on my end? It's hardly the end of the world it was just rather nice to have a muddy yellow on top of a rusty red to show me which chapters were unread at a glance without looking at the less noticeable eye icon to the left of the chapters.

Contributor
For some reason sometime between yesterday and early morning today my Custom theme suddenly changed the color for unread chapters.
As far as I can tell it is the only thing that got changed in my theme but since I didn't actually write down all the hex codes I can't be sure.
But on top of that the only color that matches what it looks like now in the settings that changes it also changes the entire chapter box and the side bar on the left.
So was the Accent changed like this on purpose or is this something I can fix on my end? It's hardly the end of the world it was just rather nice to have a muddy yellow on top of a rusty red to show me which chapters were unread at a glance without looking at the less noticeable eye icon to the left of the chapters.
  • For theme builders, you no longer have to specify the various translucency levels of background colors. To support this, our entire theme system has been reworked under the hood. Don't worry about your old themes and theme URLs; they'll still work as they'll be migrated when they're applied. For those who relied on it to have a much stronger effect on ambient mode for title pages, I'm sorry. But if many people want it a lot, we can look into having strength options for that (subtle/normal/strong/etc.).
  • The "Recently Added" section in the homepage now only shows titles that have at least one translated chapter in the languages in your global filters. If you don't have any language set, it will show those with translated languages on any language.
The update diary.

Dex-chan lover
Likely never because the site themes are basically a custom work where the forums use xenforo and whatever themeing system it has built in.
Aw, dangit. Too bad. The base theme is decent, at least. I just wish the orange weren't quite so bright, which is why I was asking.

Users who are viewing this thread