Power Uploader
R.I.P

Translation

22.12.2019 - 18.01.2020

R.I.P

Hunterfansub SCAN

More translated chapters never.

Dex-chan lover
if the manga didn't stop being published the mangaka can just make a original end to bring closure to it.
Take "https://mangadex.org/title/3440/mm", the true author died and the manga artist drew the final chapters for a while after it so to finish it, I looked at the raws, it wasn't the best of endings but it didn't just stop there.
Is a similar case of Zero no Tsukaima, author died (R.I.P) but as it was too huge of a serie the editor made someone else complete it with ideas and stuff left behind, the fans deserved it (I'm not actually a big fan of ZnK so I don't know if it was a good ending or not).

@VooXoo

I heard in the case of Zero no Tsukaima, the author wrote a short note of the ending before passing away. In a sense, it's near to what was envision and it's a pretty good ending for the main characters as well.

Oh shit...
This is a trap...
Lures me to reead but there is no further updates

fudge, when did this thing get a manga adaptation? cant the studio find something better to serialise ?

Fed-Kun's army
IKR japanese keep adapting shit stuff like this and Shit magician(there was even anime wtf!?)

Why can't they just adapt good novels for once? 😖

I'd dig an adaptation of "Everyone Else is a Returnee". Not Japanese but GOOD

Dex-chan lover
1st, note the author is dead

2nd, this series is very similar to an Isekai.. it's an RPG adventure story with many of the tropes. If you like it, it's great, if you don't like this kinda stuff, then stay away...

.... Why would you hug someone that's currently getting attacked? Especially preventing their arms from moving? Seems more like she grappled him to help the thug, lol.

Aggregator gang
R.I.P AUTHOR.

It saddens me when a good Author dies young. Even though I’m not a fan of this story, I did like his other work. I can’t remember the name

Supporter
For those that want info about the author's death:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-02-11/cut-and-paste-de-kono-sekai-de-ikiteiru-light-novel-author-sakuya-passes-away/.143248

The plot development in the guild is one of the most idiotic in recent history. Not only it's a cliché of this specific genre, but it's made actively worse than usual by being so crude. The novel supposedly won a prize, so I hope this is just the mangaka's idiocy.

Imagine if this world was like from Sword Art Online: Alicization on the virtual world with how all their "skills" are.

Also, condolence to the author...
Sadly this will never progress forever. But, the ending is very much simple to imagine with how this kind of plot is very very common.

Fed-Kun's army
last part of novel was published december 2018, so year before his death, so is it really unfinished?
well, maybe it depends how long he was hospitalized and if he worked on another book or not...
anyway, manga can still have some sort of ending

Users who are viewing this thread