Cut & Paste de Kono Sekai o Ikiteiku

If I see this correctly, there’s 5 volumes of this manga, so, enough yet to be translated.

Would like to say if memory is right the novel stopped due to author death. Not sure about manga though

Group Leader
https://www.tugikuru.co.jp/2019/02/08/post-1-6/
https://twitter.com/tugikuru/status/1093721080085114882?lang=ja

The author passed away, last Janurary.

https://www.tugikuru.co.jp/2020/06/18/%e3%80%8e%e3%82%ab%e3%83%83%e3%83%88%ef%bc%86%e3%83%9a%e3%83%bc%e3%82%b9%e3%83%88%e3%81%a7%e3%81%93%e3%81%ae%e4%b8%96%e7%95%8c%e3%82%92%e7%94%9f%e3%81%8d%e3%81%a6%e3%81%84%e3%81%8f%e3%80%8f%e7%b6%9a/

However, pursuant to the author's wishes, and using the partially complete notes of the final books, as well as the discussions he had with his friend (the editor), with the author's family's approval, they're going to have another author finish the series. LN books 1-5 are already out, as are Manga volumes 1-5, the final LN will be book 7. The final WN chapter is 289, published a few weeks before his death.

Double-page supporter
Went to read the raws, since the MC has so far been a massive loser in the translated chapters.
Can this fucking MC grow the fuck up already? Either that, or just die so we don't have to suffer this retarded moron of an idiotic waste of ink of an MC anymore.

Double-page supporter
This is trash, I get that the author died and that's a shame, but it doesn't add to the value of the story, especially one as bad as this.

@KiTA , thanks for the info, didnt know of the passing, always wandered why it wasnt finished, mtled when the trans stopped for the wn the rest, was an interesting story with the harem/new family going in that direction, i hope one day someone at leasts trans the ln last books, really want to know how it will turn out, hopefully the manga spits out info important info and doesnt butcher/change to much from the story like so many manga do who use wn/ln for content to put in manga form

Even in terms of OP Isekai power fantasies this is fairly bad. The skill is too nuts.

it a bit annoying that all that the author apparently knows how to do is putting the mc in legal self defence situations
i mean its all well and good but being always the victim get old fast
not to mention that even rimuru or the deprived mc turn predator if they need to, so why is this one always the prey?

also that skill combo is op in the current setting as it is drowned upon to investigate skills of others and he apparently doesn't get caught stealing them two settings which together are a bit too much in addition to the plotarmor

Double-page supporter
Wow an isekai setting in a fantasy genre world without isekai,hmmm interesting,loving this manga and respect for the author who created this,luv this

The concept and its execution is interesting, but one thing that bugs me is how the bad guys are very generic, like in low tier isekai manga. Their motivations for villainy are very surface-level and petty like
... wanting to beat up a kid because a receptionist likes him???
I understand that not every character needs a backstory, but I wish the setting felt more believable.

Still, it's fun as a light read and I hope it updates in English soon

Just saw that the most recent scanlator announce that they were dropping this as of this morning. Here’s hoping that someone else picks it up, because I’m strangely interested in what happens once the story gets moving.

Aggregator gang
@Darketower i dont think any would pick this up... the author died a few years ago already before even reaching half point in the plot.

Yikes, just saw an update, but found out the author passed. Apparently, they were suffering from Cerebral Hemorrhaging for a while. My condolences to Sakuya's family😥🙏

Group Leader
I'm honestly surprised this manga series is still ongoing (according to mangaupdates) when the original source material novel's author passed away last year.

Users who are viewing this thread