Cyclops Shoujo Saipu~ - Vol. 4 Ch. 119 - Common Knowledge

So the whole chapter was her speculation, or just the last 4-koma?
Thank you for the chapter!!

Supporter
I wonder if people like that really do exist, siblings together whole life without telling anyone, having children etc... It's illegal ig? But if you can't marry someone, it doesn't mean you can't be with them whole life, have children etc... Or is it? marriage is just paper anyways... Can you go to jail if you sleep with your sis and have child with her?! I mean... You can't marry her, but what the two of you adults do is for you to decide, no? What others think is another thing but u get what i mean...

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Kurama-senpai There probably are a few. Most people raised together don't see each other that way. But for one thing, it doesn't seem to be a 100% effect, and for another, you can have siblings who spent a lot of time apart when they were young but then ended up around each other again later--attraction would operate normally then.

Group Leader
@Soluna From what I can tell a few chapters after this one, it DID happen, and she's just recounting what happened, while the teaching is admonishing for the generalization.

Fed-Kun's army
@Kurama-senpai here in the phillipines there is controvercial case like that this year...younger brother impregnates her neesan
search in youtube this (bunso binuntis si ate) the uploader is raffy tulfo in action

Dex-chan lover
Saipu should get educated about the risks of recessive genetic diseases. This is why fornicating between siblings is no good. The most you're able to sex is your twice-removed German cousin, for safety's sake.

gt8

Even though everyone is proclaiming a relationship between the brother and sister is creepy, I'm wondering more on why no one was stating this out loud before when the sister was avidly flirting with the brother. Up till now, most of everyone was focused either on that they were jealous or envious of the brother being doted by the sister or that they didn't know what the sister saw in him. But there was barely ever any comment on the bro-con or sis-con relationship being weird.

Users who are viewing this thread