Cylcia=Code - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
I have absolutely no idea why they're going along with her ranting when she literally can't do anything to them.

Dex-chan lover
@RamenRider
Maybe her weapon affects the holos? At the last pages you see the morals girl got an interface to interact with the holos.

Double-page supporter
Why is Kokone called an honour student .... WHEN SHES NEVER BEEN TO THE SCHOOL BEFORE.. Remember, her body and where abouts has been missing in a different city, She only just showed up in the game and has thus started attending this new holo section for a few days. Author made an oppsie. She was also exluded from running 10 laps, but everyone else has too ? Is this special treatment ?

@RamenRider yeah, thats the other thing I concerned about, why are they listening to her ? Shes jsut an angry bitch.

Aggregator gang
They seem to hate him only because they like his brother. They have no logical reason to be hostile to him at all.

Dex-chan lover
Why is Kokone called an honour student .... WHEN SHES NEVER BEEN TO THE SCHOOL BEFORE.. Remember, her body and where abouts has been missing in a different city, She only just showed up in the game and has thus started attending this new holo section for a few days. Author made an oppsie.
Pretty sure the "oopsie" here is your grasp of the timeline.

Chapter 3, first page "Three weeks have passed since we logged in to Alt Atlas." Since then, the story has made no effort at all to have a particular passage of time being apparent from chapter to chapter unless the events directly carry over to the next one, like the thing with the death god since that took at least three or so chapters from start to finish, it could be days or weeks between the events of any two unrelated chapters, we don't know 'cause it ain't sayin'. It's definitely never implied it's covering every single thing in excruciating detail or something, though.

Dex-chan lover
I have a hard time wanting to understand a public morals committee leader that can’t grasp the state of current affairs. This whole chapter was dumb, especially the ending. So she experienced first hand what they go through on a day to day basis, and yet learns nothing from it at all. Still acting as if they are just normal everyday people. I’d honestly just tell her to sod off.

Plus, she treats him like everyone else, just a shadow to his brother, not his own person. Wouldn’t want to associate with her myself.

Users who are viewing this thread