Cylcia=Code - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Group Leader
So that's the end of Volume 2!
Next week, look forward to a bit more exposition, Jinto being a pervert (surprised?), and Ikaruga x Aliens crossover.

Dex-chan lover
So basically this Hinata might be a copy of consciousness of the now-physically-dead Hinata.
And so Kanata's wish of reuniting in reality is likely impossible.

We all know what must be done when the waifu get depressed:
KISS HER YOU FOOL
(also stay in holo and have a yuri harem life with all the waifus you've accidentally gathered)

Plot twist. Every person that became a permanent holo is technically dead. Hinata was the test case that kicked off everything that has happened so now she wont be lonely (⌒▽⌒)

Contributor
Conclusion : Hinata dead, Game clear = Hinata erased.
Oh, Please no NO NOOO!!!
even either she is dead, I'd like she has second homunculi for body for revival.

Double-page supporter
wow.... textbook NTR. She went off with another guy.

Aggregator gang
Ah! A classic! Girl leaves very trusted friend that she knows for many years just to go with suspicious guy met at most a few weeks ago all because he has some troublesome piece of information which girl found out and doesn't want to let said friend know.

Dex-chan lover
wow.... textbook NTR. She went off with another guy.
No, it's not.

Conclusion : Hinata dead, Game clear = Hinata erased.
Oh, Please no NO NOOO!!!
even either she is dead, I'd like she has second homunculi for body for revival.
I don't think anyone ever said the game was going to disappear if they clear it. They just said you can unlock the option to logout again. Assuming Hinaka is actually dead (when I was just starting this I predicted that as one of the obvious outcomes for all this, but blatantly bringing it up now in the middle of everything feels like a huge misdirect), she'd just keep on keeping on as is and her friends could see her whenever because the game is now a VR/AR hybrid, unless they decide to disable that for no good reason when they're clicking that check box for the logout button. She could keep going to school with everyone, and if they log into the game they can even physically interact with her.

If someone decides to completely disable that end of this, they're a goddamn moron and they should be stopped by every other character. Just think of all the good this system could do for people who can't get around very well the old fashioned way for stuff. Sure, it's not gonna let someone who's bedridden go to work as like, a construction worker or something. But they could at least go out around town with family or friends for once, maybe do desk jobs "remotely" but still sort of "present." Super useful shit.

Users who are viewing this thread