Cylcia=Code - Vol. 4 Ch. 24

Group Leader
Sweet jeebus that face.
xuIL3Rh.png

NEXT TIME: AYAME! WHAT DOES THE SCOUTER SAY ABOUT KANATA'S GIRL POWER?! Yurification arc continues~

Contributor
WHy use the head on the gate to scare off people when you can hang certain other body parts that are guaranteed to far more effective?

Dex-chan lover
This manga had so much potential for some romcom shenanigans, i am really sad that it was axed. Kanata is being a little too accustomed to a female body, no? I mean look at that wardrobe choice he used in this chapter, and in others too they are... kinky... not that i am complaining.

Dex-chan lover
I expected some hentai. I got trolled so hard. :/ Oh fuck this! (ノ°Д°)ノ︵ ┻━┻ Where are the doujin authors?

Fed-Kun's army
@alacaleum Wait this was axed? Although I still feel uncomfortable with the whole gender bender thing, I really liked this manga's artstyle and character designs. Though i would prefer it have more straight romance coz' sometimes it feels like a yuri manga, it's still alright. If this is true, it'd suck :/

I think I follow.... so Kiryuu is that guy a bunch of chapters ago that hit on the MC. Who for some reason got permission to see the MC. Who wants to overcome his past memories...

I kinda follow and somehow still feel confused. I'm not gonna lie, the aforementioned discussions that this story got axed, I think I can see why. I'm trying to give this a chance and what am I missing to be able to follow this.

Users who are viewing this thread