Cylcia=Code - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Supporter
that was a wild ride, it could have being great but end up way to fast and every where without a real focus
but i still did enjoy it to some extent
As a GB fan axing/short seen to be more of the norm that the exemption
(or they are gag manga without a real plot)

Dex-chan lover
Uffs, this could be a decent yuri ending but the fact that Hinata can only be as a man with Kanata remove the best part

What was that? Why do I feel like a big piece of story is missing - when was the game cleared, what happened with the Ark, why Hina and Kanata were talking with Fuyuno (isn't she dead)? This chapter is FUBAR.

Aggregator gang
At first, I went, "Oh, it's getting axed. Explains why it's more messier and rushed than usual." But out of nowhere a punch to the face with that pregnant move.
???​
K180YTF.png

This manga holds a special place in my heart because it is what made me realize that i was trans so i love rereading it and always cries when i finish it because it was axed

Ahh... So the story got cancelled and they hacked together a rushed ending.

The aliens and founders inheritance had been foreshadowed for a bit, so that's fine, but the jump cut to after "beating the game" but still having stuff to do and going to space...? Yeah, not following.

Glad to see the Yuri(?) so ship was chosen, but weren't they still holos? How'd a Holo get pregnant? Or is the implication that they all got their real bodies back and the alien tech make them physically into their avatars?

It's a shame, the story and characters were decent, but a lot of holes throughout and a rushed ending kinda ruin it.

Users who are viewing this thread