Cylcia=Code - Vol. 4 Ch. 32

Dex-chan lover
dropped this long time ago, guess i can read few last chapter to see how much of a dumpster it gets.

EDIT: I'm back and oh boy MC gotten pregnant makes me go through from chapter 25 and expecting how the romance progress. so, what do I got? confusion. plot just jumped everywhere, characters are forgettable, the only thing that saved this series is the fan service.

really author? how dare you only mention them shagging by mc saying "doing lots of things" without giving us visual hint????

Dex-chan lover
I had no fucking clue what was even going on every single character looked the same and now one of them is having a baby?!

Dex-chan lover
I won't lie the story is all over the place, it had charm but the author simply didn't keep things in a well-done line, he could have branched the story this isn't impossible, it is just difficult, i can see something more if the story was handled better. It really felt like he was just doing things as time passed without a real idea of what was going to happen and going by other works of him i suspect this is a problem to him, he doesn't seem to know how to plan his stories.

Which is a shame i really like his art style, the details and designs are really cool and pleasing at least for me, i would like that if he did another work with fantasy genre like this one but it would be better to find someone to write the story for him.

I found Kanata being pregnant really funny, when people spoiled it here i thought it would be strange, but in the end, it really made me laugh ( maybe because my mind is wandering to strange places concerning it ).

Little sad it couldn't develop more it wouldn't be a manga for the ages but i think it had something to at least be memorable. I will read it again just to feel the bittersweetness of something that wasn't.

Dex-chan lover
@alacaelum
Wouldn't agree more, Author has recognizable artstyle and good setting but the plot was all over the place and when we talked all over the place it's almost like stuff didn't even properly build and thrown out to the plot at randoms.

Also, I remember reading the raw, some context was lost in translation and on the part of Kanata getting pregnant his mom mention something along "then both of you shall be MOM".

Dex-chan lover
How the fuck do you get pregnant if your body isn't even real?
And why the hell are they going to space suddenly?
This got super wacky super fast.

Thank you for finishing the translation to this series.
This certainly had am off the wall ending.
Not that I'm going to complain about the formerly MC getting pregnant. Haha. Very fitting for how far the story deviated from the norm.

Double-page supporter
@Tomzai her avatar body... Not real body...
So her baby is "npc"...
And both of them got their body on 'suspended' animation, like the others says, they basically abandoned their real body and live on the game world...
The MC can change her avatar gender at will now, but choose stay as girl to give birth since she got pregnant first...

This ending was bad and too confusing for me to like because everything that lead up to it was poorly explained. I reread the chapters leading up to this and it's still entirely confusing and doesn't make any sense.

This had something going for it in the beginning but getting axed completely killed it so it'll go into the dumpster bin with all the other forgotten manga I've read over the years.

Double-page supporter
After reading from the first chapter again untill this point, one word I can say is CONFUSED! what the hell is with this ending... I'm still confused..it got axed yeah but this one is definitely one of the worse end ever, like for real..this just end right there???

Dex-chan lover
@Tomzai You might not remember now but right in the beginning of the story when the game just started there is a moment when Kanata awakes up when they are camping and needs to go to the bathroom, right after doing his needs he thinks why they simulated this physiological need, there is another where he complains that they feel hunger even being digital, the game simulates the body perfectly and with this pregnancy reveal it seems it goes down to DNA.

I think that this would be a central point of the story, that how there is a technology to simulate life so perfectly when other technologies simply don't support this, which was on the nose hinted with the sleep princess arc, i think they hinted that this technology is alien might why they are transferring their digital bodies to "space", i feel this point of the story was only to come really later in the story.

Well I feel like I only understand about 80% of it, I’m very grateful the ending was translated thanks, a somewhat confusing ending is infinitely better then no ending at all

Dex-chan lover
You know now that i think about it i feel that Mahou Sensei Negima story structure would be perfect for this one.

@Xaelath Sorry to bother you but would you mind to read this comment and see if you agree with me in this one, after thinking all of this i really want another opinion.

I think that how MSN handled it presentation and transition of arc and story fits right in here, something like this ( it might have spoilers for MHS if you didn't read attention ):
Event happens MC is put in the new situation, this stage he only adapts to his new condition ( Negis arrives in Mahora ); During this point, he discovers something about himself and others then starts to gain power and confidence ( his training and fight with Eva ); then it happens some event that correlates to his past, this would be the point where he develops a new awareness of his situation ( his fight with the demon that attacked his home town ); comes to a mid-level event that orbits the story of another character, with high stakes ( Kyoto arc ); then comes a moment of pause where he extracts what he learned in the adventure ( he had gone to Kyoto to find clues to his father ); then it commences the hint of a high-level arc that has massive consequences for him and the world ( the festival and Chao's plan to reveal magic ).

From this point on it would be to lenght to correlate every part of MHS but i think it would still stand, the strength of MHS was that all its character had some development during the arcs, side stories and little breaks in between, hinting about their past and personalities, if the author of this one had handled the story close to MHS when they got to the Mundus Magicus version in here it would be awesome.

Double-page supporter
So, uhh, that game has a kinda feature to get pregnant with your character? And Kanata said which one of us get preggo first, so basically Kanata could change his own gender? So confusing.

Also, Did this artist has some doujin? I wanna read it.

Contributor
Wait... what? It feels like the last few chapters were super plot heavy and I couldn't really follow.
There are going to a different server in space or something? Are they allowed to log out yet?

I liked the comedy bits in the middle. Ohh well. Thanks for the translation!

Users who are viewing this thread