D-Frag! - Vol. 15 Ch. 123 - My Room

Dex-chan lover
This is waaaaaaaaay better than the previous translation. I can finally laugh out loud at this chapter without being confused as heck. Much appreciated. 🤣
The only thing is you still call Kazama as Kazuma in the first few pages.

I know there was a "Kazuma" ref joke for a chapter but the name is Kazama.
That said, that was pretty okay, thanks for giving this serie some attention.

Dex-chan lover
Omg this was much better, i could actually enjoy the read. Thx so much

Dex-chan lover
This is miles better, thanks. The other one was complete garbage and they were asking for patreon bucks for that crap.

Excellent first translation, especially after that pile of garbage that was released previously. Thank you very much for this!

You're doing God's work out here mate, and the fact that you scanlated solo and for the first time with this quality is beyond me. A great great job indeed, thank you very much.

This translation is way better than lazybastards version. Wouldn't think this was your first.

Fed-Kun's army
First, splendid translation, FAR better than the other one. What's funny is that, this translation even had a much better quality scan, and the other dude(or gal maybe?) wanted to ask for money, while this one didn't lol

With that said, D-Frag never fails to put a smile on my face! After Oregairu ending, I felt kinda empty, but this brought me back!! lol I really wish to see more, but I will have to be patience. This manga is really quality over quantity!

Thank you thank you thank you orz.
I felt like I gained back the brain cells I lost reading the other translation.

Users who are viewing this thread