D-Frag! - Vol. 16 Ch. 128 - I Dunno, a Ninja?

Dex-chan lover
@Sadisticmale mmmeh, not so much, I mean sometimes she got those vibes with kazama but usually she is very nice to everyone? Kazama on the other hand is usually very mean towards everyone but in the end he always cares lmao, and he is the master of tsukkomi, I haven't see no one be that good aside from Shinpachi from gintama.

Contributor
Ah yes, the "powerful early-game item that you can't bear to use on low level mobs, but then you're finally at the very definitively final boss with x83364 of them without ever having used a single one", I know that feel.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, but I still kinda hope we won't have to wait for another year and other groups sniping this before we get more chapters by HCS

Fed-Kun's army
Why can't we have Hunter Takao?
Ch. 126 - pg.1 from HCS explains it by itself.

That helmet must be of very high rarity to be able to handle the explosive power of Kazama's tsukkomi hahaha

I can't use this... on weak enemies

That reasoning is exactly how I keep reaching endgame with a bag full of rare/expensive consumables after 10x the usual time

Dex-chan lover
Mmm, Funabori is so modest and cute... who wouldn't want a wardrobe malfunction..?

Fed-Kun's army
Funabori is embarrassed of her skimpy outfit? isn't the skirt of her school uniform even shorter?

Users who are viewing this thread