D-Frag! - Vol. 18 Ch. 150 - I Must Compose a Written Apology!

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to see takao reaction if he would have praised it

ivv

Dex-chan lover
Kazama my dude. Your going in to the right path!

Group Leader
I thought that the post-apocalyptic setting was a build-up for the final chapters and almost broke down. Another banger chapter like always and thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
To be honest I just went along with the start of the chapter even though I was like "Wth just happened." This manga manga is so random I didn't even doubt the apocalypse happened. I don't know what to believe...
:aquadrink:

Dex-chan lover
Man, D-Frag never fails to make me laugh with a stupid grin every chapter. Big thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I don't see any aliens conquering the Earth as long as they have Tama-chan. Nonetheless, nice save, Kazama ;)

Thanks for the chapter! :D

Contributor
15 years, 150 chapters and 17 volumes of the game dev club (temp)...some of the people reading it aren't even that old.
If you haven’t read it yet, check out Fujimura-kun Mates. It’s the closest thing to D-Frag that I know of. Especially the MCs, Kazama and Fujimura are very similar.
The ending for that one is "special". I think d-frag is actually somehow a little older at 2008 compared to Fujimura's 2009 with only 8 volumes.
Hang on author-san, you actually have something with the apocalyptic setting, do a joke spin off with them getting transported into an end of the world isekai, make everyone OP except Kazama.
Have you read Tomoya's other manga the one about the teenage demon lord getting isekaied?
https://mangadex.org/title/24d84d4c-340d-4b31-87f6-71d7e5d649d7/maousama-chotto-sore-totte
Further translations probably never.....unless someone finally picks it up.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I wouldn't mind having a spin-off with the post-apocalyptic setting. It seemed genuinely interesting. But wow, the author is somehow able to pull off what ever random idea they come up with

Users who are viewing this thread