D Genesis: Dungeon ga Dekite 3-nen - Vol. 5 Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Laughing_Wolves_Banner.jpg

same vibe
:dogkek::dogkek::dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
If I had the skill to summon puppers at will, I'd probably leave them at home like I do in Minecraft; too many good bois felled by creepers and skellys

These puppers are like a special forces team with access to the most broken magical ability in this whole series they are smarter than the average person fully comprehend human speech and can remember and carry out complex tasks without a handler.

Dex-chan lover
Skill orbs are so rare I bet this is the first case of summoning magic, that or its extremely rare also I love that size shrinking was taken off the table in the cutest way possible, I like it when big doggos stay big doggos and not simply magic away their size

Dex-chan lover
These puppers are like a special forces team with access to the most broken magical ability in this whole series they are smarter than the average person fully comprehend human speech and can remember and carry out complex tasks without a handler.
While it may be true that these puppers are less derpy than the ones that were under my care, and would also not fall in lava like mine did, doesn't mean they're less precious. ALL PUPPERS ARE GOOD PUPPERS, & THEREFORE MUST BE PROTECTED AS SUCH!!!

Dex-chan lover
"they are fantasy creature they can shrink"
yeah girl you read too much manga / ln, not that i blame her i would probably have the same expectation until proved otherwise X3

Dex-chan lover
Lol that shrinking "magic" was so cute.

Man, I'm really glad that we finally get to see the Arthurs. I was having trouble imagining what they were like while reading the novel. The manga really makes the interactions with the doggos much much better.

I'm so incredibly jealous of Naruse. I want me some shadow puppies
You got the wrong person. Our female MC who summoned the Hellhounds is Miyoshi. Naruse is the JDA employee.

Users who are viewing this thread