D.Gray-man - Ch. 235 - Saying Goodbye to A.W - Red and the Dog

Dex-chan lover
I knew the dog was going to die but still did they have to make him so adorable also I'm glad hoshino was able to draw 40 pages this time I hope she's doing better

Who the flip is Cross Marian then, he knows Road Camelot, one of the oldest Noah and acts chummy with her, also the case of Road even mentions what's up with the priest outfit Cross is wearing.

Then there's Allen regressing into a small boi with faint memories of Neah.

Then there's Apocrypha

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we're really seeing more evidence towards this past Allen had. I mean we already knew he was de-aged at some point, Neah confirmed this with his own confusion at Allen's apparent age being too young, and here we have Allen missing memories and actual trying to remember things. I guess once he "became" Allen and travelled with Mana, he probably pushed these thoughts down because he was so happy, and afterwards he changed personality again to be more like Mana, likely further pushing this down. It might not be for some time still due to the rate these chapters come out (I can't complain though considering it's better getting something every 3 months rather than not knowing if it ever would continue) but we might one day see what this "original" Allen was like when he's forced to confront these old memories.

@Zhou

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. Art is still gorgeous, but the sketch lines still being in so much of it was surprising.

Aggregator gang
@TakeiDaloui well put

that freak Cosimos..... some people are demons 👺👺👺

and I'm really not mad about the slow upload or some pages with sketch lines,, the drawing is actually getting better,, and in life shit happens and we don't know her full circumstances

I only wish that she present her story the way she wants even if took ages, better than rushing

Dex-chan lover
@DepthSailor That's why I think a lot of people do patiently still follow this series. I mean it was all but dead for something like 2 and a half years. The most hint of it continuing was occasional artwork from the author but that barely kept the hope alive since the reason it started was for her health. After all that, getting these chapters bit by bit at fixed times (the quarterly releases) I think has settled most following to be willing to be patient.

Users who are viewing this thread