D.Gray-man

I really want to find out our protagonist's full past but I guess we're still not close after all those years! It's interesting though how the story's genre seems to have made a complete switch and also how slow paced it has become.

for all these years atleast the story has never strayed from the main plot even with the temporary sideplots.
its to bad the autor has been sick and so on alot so the story never gets finished, hopefully this wont end up with a berserk type waiting period

How much longer can this series take of this whole "1 chapter each 3 months" crap?! I remember when the long hiatus that started back in 2011 (when the actual problems started). DAMN IT!! It has already been already almost AN ENTIRE DECADE and we still are IN THE SAME ARC!!!

Sweet lord make it stop already.

Aggregator gang
I think it has been 5 to 6 years since I last read this manga, I remember back then when I was so hyped about it...*sigh* I don't remember exactly the chapter I was in but I can say that I would catch up in a 2 to 3 hours taking my damn time.

Cae

@LazyDays
The Noah are reincarnations and they're revealed fairly early on, so no.
Plausible deniability

@Cae Wasn't the first mention of Noahs being originally normal people in Vol 10 or something?

Fed-Kun's army
@LazyDays

They are normal people in the sense that they have real bodies and real souls. But their souls are reincarnated from past Noah, think it more as reborn.

Ugh, I gotta wait till this is done to re-read everything because honestly I've straight up forgotten most of the story. Waiting three months for every chapter ain't helping. =w=
I'll check back in 5 years to see if it's done. x-x

Dex-chan lover
I don't want to wait until its all done then read it but that sounds like the best option or else I just keep forgetting everything between these updates ;-;

I love the art so much! :) and you can tell how much the author has improved from the start compared to the latest chapter!

I hope the authors health gets better

It's short but so precious. I can feel love radiating from this manga. It's so precious

Users who are viewing this thread